Scarves Help me curate my Hermès scarf collection!

Should I also admit that green is a relatively new color for me? I was so olive (sallow, LOL) growing up that green made me look positively ill, no matter how much blush I used. And that fear/avoidance of green really stayed with me, even now that I'm pinker from age and a lifetime of drinking. I think acid green and hunter green work OK. Anyone's thoughts?
OMG, I was just having this discussion-- green is new for me too and also because of skin tones. I think they both work on you very well. Hunter green, pine green, lime green-- the strong tones will all work on you I feel.

Loving Écrire and Napoleon , you can do these so well and they are both such pearls in the H annals IMO
Napoleon gives you such a sparkle !
Not loving Rialto .
La Vie en Cheval in the second tie looks flat colourwise., though showing the white as in the first it looks fine.

Scarves with white: I think if the white is crisp (maybe not that Attelages from a few days ago that no one liked) it works. Please LMK ! These are
L'Art d'ecrire
Rialto
Les Artisans
On a summers day
Sangles en ZigZag

View attachment 5687604

View attachment 5687605

View attachment 5687606

View attachment 5687607

View attachment 5687608
I like them all, but if one had to go I'd go with the On a summers day... it just lacks something that the others have. Perhaps the colors are muted and the design is also not making go wow. I really like the other 4, a lot.

Scarves with white: I think if the white is crisp (maybe not that Attelages from a few days ago that no one liked) it works. Please LMK ! These are
L'Art d'ecrire
Rialto
Les Artisans
On a summers day
Sangles en ZigZag

View attachment 5687604

View attachment 5687605

View attachment 5687606

View attachment 5687607

View attachment 5687608
I love the sangles en Zigzag on you especially the different greens mixed with the pinks! I actually have this same colorway in the CSGM.

Last edited:
L’Art d’Ecrire is a total keeper, I agree with @frou frou, when you manage to grab an icon from the canon that actually works it’s definitely a keeper. Which is why (nobody roast me please!) I’m not sold on Napoleon; icon yes, but it just looks like ‘ye olde vintage scarf’ to me.

I actually love Summer’s Day on you because it’s not your usual strong colors and yet it suits your complexion so well. The whites in it brighten it enough and the dark lines give it substance enough so that it’s not just a blob of pinkish/grayish, not much to it-ness. :flowers:

L’Art d’Ecrire is a total keeper, I agree with @frou frou, when you manage to grab an icon from the canon that actually works it’s definitely a keeper. Which is why (nobody roast me please!) I’m not sold on Napoleon; icon yes, but it just looks like ‘ye olde vintage scarf’ to me.

I actually love Summer’s Day on you because it’s not your usual strong colors and yet it suits your complexion so well. The whites in it brighten it enough and the dark lines give it substance enough so that it’s not just a blob of pinkish/grayish, not much to it-ness. :flowers:
:biggrin: Now I’ll think of that every time I see the Napoleon , know what you mean though !

L'Art d'ecrire
Rialto
Les Artisans
On a summers day
Sangles en ZigZag

View attachment 5687604

View attachment 5687605

View attachment 5687606

View attachment 5687607

View attachment 5687608
I love L'Art d'ecrire, and Sangles best, and Les Artisans has that fab hem. On a Summer’s Day looks very muted - probably my least favorite because it doesn’t seem to be doing anything for you ❤️

I love L'Art d'ecrire, and Sangles best, and Les Artisans has that fab hem. On a Summer’s Day looks very muted - probably my least favorite because it doesn’t seem to be doing anything for you ❤️
I wonder if the On a Summer Day could benefit from the CCP. @Nomad and I have a colorway that works for us and I think I can speak for her if I say that with the right (skin-tone-flattering) colorway, it's a vibrant look!