Help me choose: third chanel

Which chanel?

• Total voters

nanads

O.G.
Feb 19, 2014
Hello, beautiful people! So, I’ve been thinking to add my third chanel and contemplating between these 3:
1. Chanel classic M/L flap black caviar
3B480E99-6D9E-464D-BD7A-8EC6CEE03912.jpeg

2. Chanel Boy Bag old medium black caviar

7894D9E6-7E36-40E0-8CAC-00F02272CFF8.jpeg

3. chanel coco handle small black caviar

D09DA964-BC24-4898-8F46-4A5E11092775.jpeg
I don’t have any preferences on hardware, but it should be black caviar.

I need it to be a day to night bag: quite dressy but can be worn casual too and I think these three bags tick the box.

Two other chanel that I have: mini rectangle black caviar and WOC navy caviar.

Here’s what I have currently in my collection:

4C1092AF-EE6B-4220-A732-54EF0391505A.jpeg

So, which chanel do you think would compliment my collection more? Any input will be much appreciated. TIA!:heart:

• Love
Reactions: kkfiregirl
My vote is boy bc you already have a small flap, and several beautiful top handles, and the coco handle is very top handly lol. All three are great choices though! Also you have a balenciaga so I feel you might have an edgy side like boys are a bit!

Reactions: Litsa and ashin121
Hi there!
Definitely the Boy bag. It will be a different alternative to what you already have...it is an iconic of the maison. It can be worn during the day and be so chic for the evening. Ruthenium or gold will look as amazing on a Boy!
All the best and please do come back and show us what you have finally bought. Cheers

If your mini is caviar then I don’t see a point in the ML. Wait for the ML in a seasonal color you like IMO than getting the same color way. Boy bag is really easy to use, so I would go with that first.

You seem to like your top handles, contrary to others I'm going to go with the Coco. It's more dressy for night time than the Alma and Luggage. Color wise it makes sense since you don't have a black bag in that silhouette. Classic flap is too similar to your mini, unless you find yourself desperately wanting more space every time you use the mini. You can't go wrong really although I don't like the Boy as much since it's not quite as timeless (I say this as a person who loved the boy when it came out, but as I got older, meh.)

Nice taste, btw, love your collection, that practical color palate is perfect.

Reactions: stu9073