Help me choose, please! Which studded boy?

SunBunny

Shopaholic
Jul 16, 2012
Hi all!

I need help in deciding which studded boy to keep. I love them both but I cannot keep them both :sad: They are:

Black old medium boy
Navy small boy

The small one doesn't hold a lot but it is so adorable and is more comfortable on me crossbody as opposed to the old medium. But the old medium one holds more and it's black, which I love too.

If this was your decision to make, what things would you consider, which one would you select, and why? TIA!

Attachments

• Boys.jpg
    Boys.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 294
Hi all!

I need help in deciding which studded boy to keep. I love them both but I cannot keep them both :sad: They are:

Black old medium boy
Navy small boy

The small one doesn't hold a lot but it is so adorable and is more comfortable on me crossbody as opposed to the old medium. But the old medium one holds more and it's black, which I love too.

If this was your decision to make, what things would you consider, which one would you select, and why? TIA!

Theyre so pretty! I think it might be helpful to see modeling photos? What would be your purpose for this bag (like nights out, every day bag, etc), are you needing a smaller bag vs a medium sized one? Also, the navy small one is so dark, I thought it was black! That being said, it would still make a great neutral.

It depends on the purpose you want this boy for. The old med would be a great everyday bag and the small one would be a cute accessory added to your look. Both are gorgeous and you can't never go wrong with either ;)

I love the navy color. The small is pretty small-if you can fit everything you need in there, then I would go for that but otherwise old medium is more practical.