Help me choose, please! Which studded boy?

SunBunny

Shopaholic
Jul 16, 2012
California
Hi all!

I need help in deciding which studded boy to keep. I love them both but I cannot keep them both :sad: They are:

Black old medium boy
Navy small boy

The small one doesn't hold a lot but it is so adorable and is more comfortable on me crossbody as opposed to the old medium. But the old medium one holds more and it's black, which I love too.

If this was your decision to make, what things would you consider, which one would you select, and why? TIA!

Attachments

Hi all!

I need help in deciding which studded boy to keep. I love them both but I cannot keep them both :sad: They are:

Black old medium boy
Navy small boy

The small one doesn't hold a lot but it is so adorable and is more comfortable on me crossbody as opposed to the old medium. But the old medium one holds more and it's black, which I love too.

If this was your decision to make, what things would you consider, which one would you select, and why? TIA!

Theyre so pretty! I think it might be helpful to see modeling photos? What would be your purpose for this bag (like nights out, every day bag, etc), are you needing a smaller bag vs a medium sized one? Also, the navy small one is so dark, I thought it was black! That being said, it would still make a great neutral.

panthere55

Feb 16, 2014
I had same dilemma some time ago and went with black old medium bc it was black and it was bigger. Good luck deciding!

Blanterns

Jan 4, 2013
It depends on the purpose you want this boy for. The old med would be a great everyday bag and the small one would be a cute accessory added to your look. Both are gorgeous and you can't never go wrong with either ;)

MapleLuxe

Nov 30, 2013
Both are very unique.. I dont think I have seen anyone wear them around so whatever you chose it will be a very special piece!! :smile:

impulsive

Apr 3, 2013
I would choose the old medium, because i would use it more. Can you fit everything in the small that you want too? That would be the determining factor for me. Good luck!

poohbag

O.G.
May 6, 2008
I love the navy color. The small is pretty small-if you can fit everything you need in there, then I would go for that but otherwise old medium is more practical.

Shananana

Feb 27, 2014
If it was me, Black old medium.
I love the faded black with the hardware, and would need the room.

Lovely choice either way! So cool.