Help me choose Petite Malle

Nov 11, 2013
I want to get a Petite Malle trunk bag but it's hard to decide which one is better, can you guys please give me some advices? Should I buy A or B!
Thank you!
A.
Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Canvas-with-Multicolor-Stripe-Pattern-Petite-Malle-Bag-Pre-Fall-2016.png
Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Canvas-with-Multicolor-Stripe-Pattern-Petite-Malle-Bag-Pre-Fall-2016.png

B.
201591617561798755.jpg

You should buy what makes your heart sing...with that being said, my vote is for A since I think it is fun but still have classic elements with better longevity! Good luck deciding and don't forget to do a reveal for us!

A is more sporty - canvas with large stripes = daywear to me.
B is more sophisticated and can definitely be a gorgeous evening bag.

You just need both! But if I could only pick one, I would get the one in Épi.

Have you seen the other design launched with A? It is b/w with studs. Unless you have several of these, I would get something less "busy" and more classic esp. since they are expensive. Both are gorgeous but somewhat trendy- just my opinion.

Reactions: fabuleux
You should buy what makes your heart sing...with that being said, my vote is for A since I think it is fun but still have classic elements with better longevity! Good luck deciding and don't forget to do a reveal for us!
Totally agree! Plus usually people tend to list their favorite item first even if they don't realize it. [emoji12]