Help me choose Petite Malle

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get a Petite Malle trunk bag but it's hard to decide which one is better, can you guys please give me some advices? Should I buy A or B!
    Thank you!
    A.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    B.
    [​IMG]

2. I say A
    I'm not a fan of B at all.

3. You should buy what makes your heart sing...with that being said, my vote is for A since I think it is fun but still have classic elements with better longevity! Good luck deciding and don't forget to do a reveal for us!

4. A is more sporty - canvas with large stripes = daywear to me.
    B is more sophisticated and can definitely be a gorgeous evening bag.

You just need both! But if I could only pick one, I would get the one in Épi.

5. Have you seen the other design launched with A? It is b/w with studs. Unless you have several of these, I would get something less "busy" and more classic esp. since they are expensive. Both are gorgeous but somewhat trendy- just my opinion.

fabuleux likes this.
  6. I like A better.

7. Also like A

8. I prefer A

9. Another vote for A. I see a face on B.

Aliluvlv likes this.
  10. +1 now that's all I see!

11. A has my vote since B looks like it could become dated more easily - something that almost all LE pieces are prone to.

12. B gets my vote.

13. A all the way! [emoji5]

14. Totally agree! Plus usually people tend to list their favorite item first even if they don't realize it. [emoji12]

15. A

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice