Help me choose my next bag! =)

The Reade is my favorite your picks. I have the Shirley it's pretty much useless. It looks great but you can't fit much in it, also if you are going to need to get into your bag a lot you'll have to undo the buckle and then unzip it.

What about the Eliza? It would probably be a better size if you want something in MC.

I decided to go with the Mini Pleaty (I loved this bag in person, but I had no idea it was going to be discontinued so soon!). The others will be around longer, so I can get those a bit later =) I will probably end up getting the Rouge Reade PM next, and then the Jasmin after that.

Thanks everyone for your opinions :flowers: I'll post pictures tomorrow after I get the bag.

i have the white Shirley, but i would say don't get it, because it's not practical at all.

i like the Denim Pleaty of all the other bags. the Jasmin and Reade PM can't be worn on the shoulder, and the Reade is difficult to care for if you're going to use it regularly.

I like Jasmin. I have a Shirley where the cowhide is still extremely light beige that I am planning to sell. (which means haven't used more than 3 times sadly) so depending on if your a girl who likes small clutches or large hobos....

littlepanda said:
I decided to go with the Mini Pleaty (I loved this bag in person, but I had no idea it was going to be discontinued so soon!). The others will be around longer, so I can get those a bit later =) I will probably end up getting the Rouge Reade PM next, and then the Jasmin after that.

Thanks everyone for your opinions :flowers: I'll post pictures tomorrow after I get the bag.

Great choice! Would have been my vote, too :P
Enjoy!