Help me choose my LAST LV bag before a looooong ban!

Which Black MC Bag should be my last LV bag for a lonnnng time?!

• Audra

• Petite Noe

• Speedy

• Other, please give ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Petite Noe might be a good one for you since you don't have one yet. I don't know how old your babies are but if they are walking soon you are going to need your hands free when you have them with you.

hi Mommy x2 .. i tried to email when i got your update but for some reason rr rejected my attempts =(

i thought i'd check on you here, and omg you are in serious need of help. I can't believe how many bags/accessories/etc. that you have bought since the beginning of the year!! rotflmao.

hope that you find the one that will complete the collection. i think you might need therapy .. having to go cold turkey and all, heh!

love love, k

:sos:

hi Mommy x2 .. i tried to email when i got your update but for some reason rr rejected my attempts =(

i thought i'd check on you here, and omg you are in serious need of help. I can't believe how many bags/accessories/etc. that you have bought since the beginning of the year!! rotflmao.

hope that you find the one that will complete the collection. i think you might need therapy .. having to go cold turkey and all, heh!

love love, k

:sos:

EEEEEK!! don't look at my collection..people in real life are not supposed to read how I really am in my TP World! haha.

Anyway, I'll give you a call tomorrow....I think I am over my limits in RR and only a few people even got my email. hahahahah!