Help me choose my 30th Birthday Present

Hi,

I only have to choose one , so can you please help me pick my 30th birthday present

- Chanel Flap Medium ( This will be my first Chanel bag, but now a days everyone has it ... What other bag would be good to invest in ? Especially from this brand )

- Cartier Panthere Watch

- Cartier Diamond Legers Necklace

- Cartier Trinity ring small

- Tiffany & Co., Diamond Soleste Earrings

Which one is a very good investment among all the above mentioned , also that will remain memorable for my 30th birthday present ??

please advice.

Love your list! I got the cartier panthere watch for my 30th birthday and it probably one of my most favorite things I own. I wear it every day. Special and timeless piece.
Alternatively so would go for the earrings. Something about a 30th birthday screams a timeless piece of jewelry!

Love your list! I got the cartier panthere watch for my 30th birthday and it probably one of my most favorite things I own. I wear it every day. Special and timeless piece.
Alternatively so would go for the earrings. Something about a 30th birthday screams a timeless piece of jewelry!
Hehe yes ! Getting a watch !but now I’m confused which one should I buy... Panthere dual tone vs Francaise ? And also the sizes ? I’m not sure as I will be ordering it online due to this pandemic ! Any pictures you can share of your watch ? :smile:

Hehe yes ! Getting a watch !but now I’m confused which one should I buy... Panthere dual tone vs Francaise ? And also the sizes ? I’m not sure as I will be ordering it online due to this pandemic ! Any pictures you can share of your watch ? :smile:
Don't order online! Wait until the stores open again and go try on all the styles, metals and sizes you're interested in. You need to see them on your wrist and how the watch works with your skin tone and wardrobe. Be patient and know that the payoff will be the right watch for you--with no second-guessing or buyer's remorse. Plus it will be so fun to try everything on:smile:

Looks like you have decided on the watch...great choice. I have a Cartier Ballon Bleu that I love but also quite a few Chanel flaps. I enjoy them both but in terms of cost per wear, if you will wear it daily, the watch is definitely the smarter/better buy. A fun and blessed decision to be able to consider for your 30th birthday. Please be sure to enjoy the process and good luck deciding!

Hehe thanks ! I did decide on getting a watch but now not sure which watch yet !
It indeed is a stressful process :smile:

Reactions: MarvelGirl
Now I am confused which Cartier to buy .. Should it be Francaise or Panthere ?? :smile:
Omg! I had the same dilemma!! So my hubby had the Tank and I Ioved and thought that is what I wanted. BUT, when I tried the panthere on it was love at first sight. Something masculine, but still feminine about it. I found the Francaise edgy but a tiny bit sterile for what I wanted. I went with the medium two-tone panthere! Never had a single regret. Timeless.

Attachments

• D3485CCB-8313-4F3B-B04B-B2AE5C6A6086.jpeg
    D3485CCB-8313-4F3B-B04B-B2AE5C6A6086.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 258
  • B5CFB4C8-F912-4361-8D0C-CB77AAA8AD26.jpeg
    B5CFB4C8-F912-4361-8D0C-CB77AAA8AD26.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 256
  • A212B687-162A-446F-AC08-C7435A2C3DE4.jpeg
    A212B687-162A-446F-AC08-C7435A2C3DE4.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 256
Omg! I had the same dilemma!! So my hubby had the Tank and I Ioved and thought that is what I wanted. BUT, when I tried the panthere on it was love at first sight. Something masculine, but still feminine about it. I found the Francaise edgy but a tiny bit sterile for what I wanted. I went with the medium two-tone panthere! Never had a single regret. Timeless.
Thank you for sharing all the pictures ❤️❤️❤️ Did you buy it from the actual Cartier store ? I have posted another thread , asking if Cartier is a good investment peice as a watch. So many of them said it isn’t and recommended may be if it’s a watch, I should get a Rolex. But, I feel I am too young for Rolex , I don’t want it yet haha

I do have the budget to buy a brand new Cartier Watch Panthere in Dual Tone , but looking at the comments on my other thread .. My heart is now so scared to actually spend so much of money on this Cartier Watch... What do you recommend ? I am so torn , also I don even feel like buying anything Cos of all the confusion ...

Thank you for sharing all the pictures ❤️❤️❤️ Did you buy it from the actual Cartier store ? I have posted another thread , asking if Cartier is a good investment peice as a watch. So many of them said it isn’t and recommended may be if it’s a watch, I should get a Rolex. But, I feel I am too young for Rolex , I don’t want it yet haha

I do have the budget to buy a brand new Cartier Watch Panthere in Dual Tone , but looking at the comments on my other thread .. My heart is now so scared to actually spend so much of money on this Cartier Watch... What do you recommend ? I am so torn , also I don even feel like buying anything Cos of all the confusion ...
I'd pick the Cartier watch for my birthday present. Doubt means don't until you really know what you like to do. Wait for stores to open then decide. Good luck and Happy Birthday!

Reactions: kkfiregirl