Help me choose my 30th Birthday Present

Ani12

Apr 3, 2020
Hi,

I only have to choose one , so can you please help me pick my 30th birthday present

- Chanel Flap Medium ( This will be my first Chanel bag, but now a days everyone has it ... What other bag would be good to invest in ? Especially from this brand )

- Cartier Panthere Watch

- Cartier Diamond Legers Necklace

- Cartier Trinity ring small

- Tiffany & Co., Diamond Soleste Earrings

Which one is a very good investment among all the above mentioned , also that will remain memorable for my 30th birthday present ??

please advice.

The Cartier watch. I bought myself a Cartier Tank Francaise for my birthday years ago and have worn it and loved it virtually every day since. Also a decent investment due to price increases. I paid $1750 for my Tank and now it retails for $3250--and this is just the simple stainless steel model. Good luck with your decision and happy birthday!

Reactions: OCMomof3
The Cartier watch. I bought myself a Cartier Tank Francaise for my birthday years ago and have worn it and loved it virtually every day since. Also a decent investment due to price increases. I paid $1750 for my Tank and now it retails for $3250--and this is just the simple stainless steel model. Good luck with your decision and happy birthday!

Now I am confused which Cartier to buy .. Should it be Francaise or Panthere ?? :smile:

Looks like you have decided on the watch...great choice. I have a Cartier Ballon Bleu that I love but also quite a few Chanel flaps. I enjoy them both but in terms of cost per wear, if you will wear it daily, the watch is definitely the smarter/better buy. A fun and blessed decision to be able to consider for your 30th birthday. Please be sure to enjoy the process and good luck deciding!