Help me choose my 30th Birthday Present

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I only have to choose one , so can you please help me pick my 30th birthday present

- Chanel Flap Medium ( This will be my first Chanel bag, but now a days everyone has it ... What other bag would be good to invest in ? Especially from this brand )

- Cartier Panthere Watch

- Cartier Diamond Legers Necklace

- Cartier Trinity ring small

- Tiffany & Co., Diamond Soleste Earrings

Which one is a very good investment among all the above mentioned , also that will remain memorable for my 30th birthday present ??

please advice.

2. Jewelry >>>>>> Bag

Having said that, I think a Cartier piece would be a great commemoration.

Bagaholic9, designerloves and i*bella like this.
  3. I vote for the watch.

OCMomof3 and i*bella like this.
  4. Cartier watch, hands down. I had my ears pierced for my 30th bday, haha.

5. Watch for sure

OCMomof3 likes this.
  6. Watch. And specifically that watch! I have the Panthere with diamonds, and as much as I love bags, that watch takes the cake!

7. The Cartier watch. I bought myself a Cartier Tank Francaise for my birthday years ago and have worn it and loved it virtually every day since. Also a decent investment due to price increases. I paid $1750 for my Tank and now it retails for $3250--and this is just the simple stainless steel model. Good luck with your decision and happy birthday!

OCMomof3 likes this.
  8. T
    Thank you :smile:

9. Now I am confused which Cartier to buy .. Should it be Francaise or Panthere ?? :smile:

10. Niceee !! One day a watch with diamonds shall be on my wrist ! Small goals :smile:

OCMomof3 likes this.
  11. Thanks now I have decided to get a watch :smile:

12. Looks like you have decided on the watch...great choice. I have a Cartier Ballon Bleu that I love but also quite a few Chanel flaps. I enjoy them both but in terms of cost per wear, if you will wear it daily, the watch is definitely the smarter/better buy. A fun and blessed decision to be able to consider for your 30th birthday. Please be sure to enjoy the process and good luck deciding!

kkfiregirl, Ani12 and OCMomof3 like this.
  13. Definitely watch/jewelry over any bag

Ani12 and OCMomof3 like this.
  14. Let us know which watch you choose! :smile:

Ani12 likes this.
  15. Watch - hands down. I have a 28mm ballon Bleu and I wear it every single day and even sleep in it. It’s long paid for itself a few times over by now!