Help me choose a satchel

Which satchel?

• Get the heritage stripe, it's adorable!

• Go for the gun metal!

• Get both!!!

• Neither, I'll suggest a bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I just can not make up my mind, too many bags to chose from!

Ok so I have the Sig Stripe Gunmetal satchel on hold at Macy's, ready and waiting to be picked up tomorrow.

But...I've also fallen in love with the Heritage Stripe small satchel in Berry which I found on eBay.

They are totally different bags but if you had to chose one which one? I'm trying to win my mom the XL berry satchel but that one is WAY too big for my tastes I think.

They both are so totally different color wise, so if possible, I'd try to get both. But if I HAD to chose one over the other I'd probably get the black/gunmetal, but only because I wear alot of black.

They both are so totally different color wise, so if possible, I'd try to get both. But if I HAD to chose one over the other I'd probably get the black/gunmetal, but only because I wear alot of black.

I don't wear that much black, but I do like the bag.

Thanks for voting and all the input, if I ever make up my mind I'll let you know what I chose!

I just can not make up my mind, too many bags to chose from!

Ok so I have the Sig Stripe Gunmetal satchel on hold at Macy's, ready and waiting to be picked up tomorrow.

But...I've also fallen in love with the Heritage Stripe small satchel in Berry which I found on eBay.

They are totally different bags but if you had to chose one which one? I'm trying to win my mom the XL berry satchel but that one is WAY too big for my tastes I think.

gunmetal seems to be the vote.. that is mine btw. :smile: