Help me choose a mommy bag--Noe,Neverful,Batignolles(H) or ...

I have the BH and Petit Noe..wouldn't really recommend the Noe if you're busy with the kids..it's a bit cumbersome to get into with the tie..(and doesn't look right untied) I think the Neverful would be a great bag, looks so easy and holds so much:smile:

Neverful GM - I LOVE mine!! My 2 are 6 and 5... When I had my first though, I bought the Cabas Alto (now discontinued) but you can find one ebay for sure! That was an AWESOME mommy bag!!!

I'm all prepped up...my baby's due in about 2 weeks and I've got my Neverfull GM all ready for the mommy task. =)

I also have BH which I feel might be to small for me since I carry lots of stuff to begin with...=(

I have a Neverfull and personally don't think it's a good "mommy" bag. I hate that if it falls over, everything spills out. I am using a Palermo GM- if I'm carrying it as a combo diaperbag+purse or my Bloomsbury GM which can go across the body when I'm also carrying a diaper bag. The straps on the Neverfull can also dig into your shoulder if the bag is heavy. HTH!

I would say a NF GM. Yes the GM is "large" but its not compulsory to fill it to the top everytime! At the times you don't need so much space, you can clinch the sides in to make it smaller - at the times you need lots of room then you have it! It's overall much more convenient than a MM. The NF is easy to get quickly in and out of as well; no fiddling with zips!

I would recommend a base shaper as well - as the poster above has mentioned, (without one) it does tend to fall over and things come out. Since I have been using a base shaper with my GM, I haven't had this problem.