Help Me Choose a Color for a Nano Please!

Hi everyone, can you help me choose between these 2 colors for a nano luggage? Which one would be more all year round appropriate? I live in NYC and I dress very differently every season (darker colors during winter and much brighter & pastel colors during spring/summer). And which one looks better on the nano size? Also if anyone has seen the navy blue in person, are the wings more beige like in the picture of the micro luggage, or are they more pink like in the picture of a micro & nano together? Any input would be appreciated!!

Attachments

• IMG_0495.JPG
    IMG_0495.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_0469.JPG
    IMG_0469.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 422
I love the navy one. The wings almost look like a mauve color to me, which could make it perfect for fall/winter and transition into spring/summer. I'm not a huge fan of the white/brown/black nano, mostly because black and brown have always looked a little odd next to each other for me.

So...I almost bought both of these and the navy combo is beautiful in both the nano and micro, however, the brown combo my favorite out of the two, I was just not attracted to in the nano.

Hi everyone, can you help me choose between these 2 colors for a nano luggage? Which one would be more all year round appropriate? I live in NYC and I dress very differently every season (darker colors during winter and much brighter & pastel colors during spring/summer). And which one looks better on the nano size? Also if anyone has seen the navy blue in person, are the wings more beige like in the picture of the micro luggage, or are they more pink like in the picture of a micro & nano together? Any input would be appreciated!!
Definitely the navy blue❣️ Great choice :smile:)