Help Me Choose a Color for a Nano Please!

madeleine2910

Jul 12, 2014
New York, USA
Hi everyone, can you help me choose between these 2 colors for a nano luggage? Which one would be more all year round appropriate? I live in NYC and I dress very differently every season (darker colors during winter and much brighter & pastel colors during spring/summer). And which one looks better on the nano size? Also if anyone has seen the navy blue in person, are the wings more beige like in the picture of the micro luggage, or are they more pink like in the picture of a micro & nano together? Any input would be appreciated!!

Attachments

pursepectives

Oct 6, 2016
I love the navy one. The wings almost look like a mauve color to me, which could make it perfect for fall/winter and transition into spring/summer. I'm not a huge fan of the white/brown/black nano, mostly because black and brown have always looked a little odd next to each other for me.

mdsamour

Oct 14, 2016
my vote is for the first!! i prefer the color combination more :smile: good luck with your decision!
either way, both are beautiful :smile:

ashlie

Apr 13, 2015
New York, New York
So...I almost bought both of these and the navy combo is beautiful in both the nano and micro, however, the brown combo my favorite out of the two, I was just not attracted to in the nano.

Montrealuxgal

Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone, can you help me choose between these 2 colors for a nano luggage? Which one would be more all year round appropriate? I live in NYC and I dress very differently every season (darker colors during winter and much brighter & pastel colors during spring/summer). And which one looks better on the nano size? Also if anyone has seen the navy blue in person, are the wings more beige like in the picture of the micro luggage, or are they more pink like in the picture of a micro & nano together? Any input would be appreciated!!
Definitely the navy blue❣ Great choice :smile:)