Help me!! Chanel CC Trendy Small in Black or Beige?

I am hoping some of you can give me some feedback on the Trendy CC handbag. Do you still love it? If so, why? How has it held up? Do you use it daily? Do you find it's too dressy/flashy for some days? I just purchased a black medium and I am on the fence as I stare at it sitting on the box afraid to use it : / Please help. I need to make up my mind in a few day, to keep it or return it and so I can Sleep : )IMG_0339.jpg IMG_0339.jpg

I got this one for more than a year now, i mainly use on the weekend and I still love it, it is roomy, I wear it on crook of my arm, whenever I need hand free I pull the strap out. The bag held up good so far no scratch visible inside and outside.
I also got a small one in red but I prefer med size better !!!
I would not say it is flashy but I do have lot of compliments for it.
good luck deciding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 417
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
I got this one for more than a year now, i mainly use on the weekend and I still love it, it is roomy, I wear it on crook of my arm, whenever I need hand free I pull the strap out. The bag held up good so far no scratch visible inside and outside.
I also got a small one in red but I prefer med size better !!!
I would not say it is flashy but I do have lot of compliments for it.
good luck deciding.
Mosman, You're collection is stunning! LOVE! I have the large double flap that comes out on special occasions. I don't want another "special occasions" handbag. I thought . . .and am still thinking. . . the Trendy CC could be used more casual (and of course dress up) because of the top handle. Thank you so much for your reply. I'm sooooooooooo happy to hear it has held up well. You're daughter is adorable : ) and loving on your chanel handbag : )