Help me!! Chanel CC Trendy Small in Black or Beige?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467342561.788857.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467342573.422830.jpg

I own a GST in (lighter tone than this) beige caviar and a jumbo Classic in burgundy lambskin light GHW

I would like to get a "casual-everyday-outing" bag and thought of the messenger bag (Chanel recently released) one in black but then I came across the CC trendy bag and the other bag in beige is so tempting as it looks so classy.

I feel the CC trendy bag is much worth my money spent compared to the messenger bag since their price difference is about SGD$1K apart.

I need views and maybe from Chanel lovers who owns either designs/shades of these bags.

I don't want to end up buying the wrong one and have to go through the trouble of re-selling and re-buying.

Thanks so much!!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467343868.585384.jpg

dotty8 likes this.
  2. Black. Congrats in advance, I loved the bag when I saw it but elected to get a classic flap instead :smile:

txpharmgrl and SuhanaHarith like this.
  3. Congrats on your classic flap!

4. Love this bag! I vote black.

5. Love both but I would choose black :smile:

6. Vote for black! Good luck!!

7. Black, it is :smile:

8. Another vote for black right here.

Love your pink Dior by the way.

9. Vote for beige for this design! :smile:

10. Every time I see this bag, I think of this picture. I have to go with the black one.

Attached Files:

11. Black

12. Another vote for black!

13. All my bags are black - but I think it's time for a new color!

14. I think you said it when you say that this style is so classy. as such, I found this style look better with darker/more saturated colors - black in this case.
    BTW, you do know that you would likely go back for another bag to fit your original purpose of getting "casual" bag right? :biggrin: so dangerous to visit these stores!

15. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467506090.618146.jpg
    How about this colour?

Kendie26 likes this.