Help me celebrate with me on my first Louis Vuitton! (with pictures)

Same here. I'm not a fan of the Neverfull.

Congrats on the new bag! What's inside that brown envelope?

Oh! Well, part of the drama with the search for stocks of the neverfull all over HK. The brown thing is actually a tiny catalogue containing all stores of LV in HK. One of the SAs gave it to me to help me locate other stores. Each page contains the address of the store with a map! On hindsight, I am glad I held on to that catalogue because I found my first love in a not-so-popular location using that map. It was really a life-saver for me.

I've never been a fan of the neverfull. the lining is great but it's just too hard to use because the leather that keeps the sides closed just keeps on sliding open.

The speedy is timeless. Enjoy your bag.

Congratulations on your first LV. I just got my first one as well and it is a Mirage Speedy. Such a classic bag. I am now hooked and already looking for a spring bag, scarves, accessories, etc.......you will be too!:yahoo:

That's a great first LV bag. It's a classic and an icon, how can you go wrong? You can always get the neverfull later if you still want it ... congrats and your right ... it will be a long love affair!