Help! Marylebone...PM or GM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    Help! I recently got the Evora in DE (my first bag in DE) and decided I need to add another DE bag to my collection. I've decided I want the Marylebone, but am having a hard time deciding which size would be best for me. :confused1: :confused1:

I'm 5'4" and 145 lbs. I normally carry a poche toilette 26, zippy wallet (full size), mini accessory pochette, checkbook holder, iPad mini, large sunglass case, cell phone and keys. I would wear the bag cinched (with the rounded bottom) most of the time as this is the look I like best.

Some bags I own are Galliera PM, Delightful MM, Tivoli GM, Mahina L, and Artsy MM. I like the look of the Marylebone PM, but am concerned it might be too small for my frame and size.

Any advice you can provide on what I should get is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
    :flowers:

2. For the things you want to carry you probably need a GM unless you can pair down.

I'm 5'6 and I like the PM size. Because of its thin straps I don't exactly want it to be that heavy. It will dig into my shoulders and I don't like that.

I can easily carry a full size wallet, cosmetic case, mini pochette, iPad, sunnies.

If you go on YouTube bjtaylor02 has a great review on the GM. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398234937.271268.jpg

3. It seems like you carry about the same things I do. Do you have to cram your things in the PM or do you find you have extra space?

4. Here's what I normally carry...

[​IMG]

5. Most of those will fit in. The TP is kinda large so it will probably take up a lot of space. I think the 19 would be perfect compared to a 26.

6. Funny you say that. This is actually the 19, but I was thinking of upgrading to the 26.

7. If you are looking for a handbag I would go with PM, but if you are looking for more of a tote I would go for the GM (which is about the size of the NF MM). I love the GM :love:

8. I have the PM and it does fit a lot.
    Going in I thought I would be buying the GM but the PM was cuter and all my things fit.
    Good luck on your decision it's a great bag!

Attached Files:

9. I wish I had a store close by so I could try it on.

10. I think you would be fine with the pm. We are similar height/weight and I really liked the look of the pm on me, it's still lingering on my wish list.

11. Thanks for your input.

12. Such a pretty bag - you can't go wrong :smile:

13. I own the PM and it's perfect! Plus it holds a lot of stuff.

14. I think the GM is really big and since you already have a big bag in DE (your Evora MM), if I were you I'd go for the PM.

15. Do your things in the second picture still fit if the bag is cinched like you have it in the first pic, or do you have to move things around (like stand the, on their side)?