Help! Marylebone...PM or GM?

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Help! I recently got the Evora in DE (my first bag in DE) and decided I need to add another DE bag to my collection. I've decided I want the Marylebone, but am having a hard time deciding which size would be best for me. :confused1: :confused1:

I'm 5'4" and 145 lbs. I normally carry a poche toilette 26, zippy wallet (full size), mini accessory pochette, checkbook holder, iPad mini, large sunglass case, cell phone and keys. I would wear the bag cinched (with the rounded bottom) most of the time as this is the look I like best.

Some bags I own are Galliera PM, Delightful MM, Tivoli GM, Mahina L, and Artsy MM. I like the look of the Marylebone PM, but am concerned it might be too small for my frame and size.

Any advice you can provide on what I should get is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
:flowers:

Last edited:
For the things you want to carry you probably need a GM unless you can pair down.

I'm 5'6 and I like the PM size. Because of its thin straps I don't exactly want it to be that heavy. It will dig into my shoulders and I don't like that.

I can easily carry a full size wallet, cosmetic case, mini pochette, iPad, sunnies.

If you go on YouTube bjtaylor02 has a great review on the GM. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398234937.271268.jpg

For the things you want to carry you probably need a GM unless you can pair down.

I'm 5'6 and I like the PM size. Because of its thin straps I don't exactly want it to be that heavy. It will dig into my shoulders and I don't like that.

I can easily carry a full size wallet, cosmetic case, mini pochette, iPad, sunnies.

If you go on YouTube bjtaylor02 has a great review on the GM. View attachment 2589895
It seems like you carry about the same things I do. Do you have to cram your things in the PM or do you find you have extra space?

Help! I recently got the Evora in DE (my first bag in DE) and decided I need to add another DE bag to my collection. I've decided I want the Marylebone, but am having a hard time deciding which size would be best for me. :confused1: :confused1:

I'm 5'4" and 145 lbs. I normally carry a poche toilette 26, zippy wallet (full size), mini accessory pochette, checkbook holder, iPad mini, large sunglass case, cell phone and keys. I would wear the bag cinched (with the rounded bottom) most of the time as this is the look I like best.

Some bags I own are Galliera PM, Delightful MM, Tivoli GM, Mahina L, and Artsy MM. I like the look of the Marylebone PM, but am concerned it might be too small for my frame and size.

Any advice you can provide on what I should get is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
:flowers:

Here's what I normally carry...

If you are looking for a handbag I would go with PM, but if you are looking for more of a tote I would go for the GM (which is about the size of the NF MM). I love the GM :love:

I have the PM and it does fit a lot.
Going in I thought I would be buying the GM but the PM was cuter and all my things fit.
Good luck on your decision it's a great bag!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398268950.822570.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398268950.822570.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 553
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398268973.517521.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398268973.517521.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 544
I have the PM and it does fit a lot.
Going in I thought I would be buying the GM but the PM was cuter and all my things fit.
Good luck on your decision it's a great bag!
Do your things in the second picture still fit if the bag is cinched like you have it in the first pic, or do you have to move things around (like stand the, on their side)?