Help! Marylebone...PM or GM?

Do your things in the second picture still fit if the bag is cinched like you have it in the first pic, or do you have to move things around (like stand the, on their side)?

No it cinches no problem. When I get home and not using it I unsnap to relieve the pressure on the sides.. I had a portobello crack so I'm a little paranoid.. :smile:

I always carry large bags and I was fine with the PM. It holds a lot more than I thought it would and it gets nice and soft as it breaks in. The only thing to consider is I never cinch in the sides, if I did I might of been happier with the GM. But I was pretty sure I wouldn't cinch it day to day. I do sometimes lighten my load when going out at night and cinch it. Hope this helps. It's a great bag and I love it.

I have the PM. I tote a 8 inch tablet with similar case in keokicat's picture, Josephine wallet, container of gum (mentos), sunglasses, pair of slippers, a 16 oz bottle of water, bag of veggie chips and my 5 inch smartphone

I have the PM. I tote a 8 inch tablet with similar case in keokicat's picture, Josephine wallet, container of gum (mentos), sunglasses, pair of slippers, a 16 oz bottle of water, bag of veggie chips and my 5 inch smartphone
Have you had any problems with the water bottle leaving water stains on the interior?

I'm also considering this bag. OP - I would go with the GM.

Has anyone had any issues with the straps cracking like the DE neverfull?
I have been researching this bag style and asked a few SAs about this last week and was told that there is not a known problem with the Marylebone. I think there were some people who experienced cracking near the hardware because they did not store the bags properly (handles were tucked inside the bag). In the clubhouse I think there were only two mentioned. One bought preloved and it came this way and I can't remember if the other one stored it properly or not? There are many others who have the bag and love it and have not had any problems.