Help Kimberly Stewart Look Decent!

baglady said:
divina_lucilla, I think I see an Adam's apple. :P I've seen men in drag look better than her...or should I say "it."

So what if she is Rod Stewart's daughter. She is still a nobody trying to be a somebody. I think she got a bad case of Paris-itis...her only claim to fame is her last name. Whoop-ti-doo!

I bet when she files her taxes under "occupation" she writes "Rod Stewart's daughter...full-time with benefits."

th_DPP_0163.jpg

i love to go to gay or drag clubs, and i see soooo many drags looking 1000 times better!!!!
no i am really looking at her well and seriously she is a man.

Rod Stewart Reveals Daughter Kim Has Serious Alcohol-Related Liver Disease

kstewart111706.jpg

November 17, 2006

London, England : Even though there's a lesson to be learned here, it's only a matter of time before Kimberly Stewart will start drinking again then wonder how she ever ended up in rehab.
Okay, you can start your timers now.

Kimberly's father recently revealed that she is suffering from a serious liver disease, caused by heavy drinking.

The daughter of legendary singer Rod Stewart is a regular on the London and Los Angeles party scene but, according to her father, her wild lifestyle has taken its toll on her health.

Rod said, "She just discovered that she has a very serious liver illness from drinking too much."

The 61-year-old star has also revealed that Kimberley has blamed her Scottish heritage for her lifestyle.
Rod, who is a proud Scotsman, explained, "She said to me, 'Dad, I'm half Scottish, I thought I was allowed to drink a lot.' I said, 'No, darling, it doesn't work like that.'"

The 27-year-old model has not touched a drop of alcohol since being informed of her illness.
Kimberly's health problem is the latest blow to Rod, who has been dealing with his son Sean's alcohol and drug addictions. The 26-year-old has been battling his demons since he was a teenager and has had several brushes with the law.

Attachments

• kstewart111706.jpg
    kstewart111706.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 93
yep me too. It must be hard when you are invited to so many parties because of who your dad is. She must have been exposed to free alcohol from such an early age.

Hope she gets some help and stays off of the booze :smile: