HELP!!!is this classic or trendy?

Trendy, too much going on. The metallic cut outs overwhelm what should be a classic timeless shape. Not one of my faves, I already own a few bags with pieced look to them (one is the Onatah fleurs) and from experience, the edges have a tendency to curl over time. The constant rubbing, folds on the bags does that to them. So not for me...

I think it trendy because when the glitzy is out of fashion, the bag will be out of fashion. Having said that, I still think it would make a great evening bag.
Cheers,

I'm also another proponent of "both" -I think it's trendy in the sense that it has a "pop art-y" feel with the metallic logo all over. But I think it's classic in the sense that it's a classic logo flap with the interwoven chain. But in the sense that it is SO trendy that it won't be any use a few seasons from now, IMO, no. Personally, I think you could still take it out for evening use and dressy occasions, versus maybe using it more casually now (since it's part of the "trend") -But if you like metallics like me, I like this bag... and I'm not a big follower of what's in or out anyways, it's cute regardless!

swanky hit it on the nose! :tup:

I think it's both :s
The shape is obviously classic and I think the cut outs aren't really even all that trendy.
And although I think metallics are always in I think they're always in as long as they aren't too blingy.
This bag is pretty blingy so IMO it'll come in and back out and back in and back out. . . .

I like it, it's fun!

i agree wiht it's both
it's trendy for now, but def. would be a classic in the future :smile:
attachment.php

AGREE!

I think it's a fun bag to have although personally, I think the metallics are trendy. It will probably go out and come back into fashion again and again, so it would be good to own a bag like that in your collection. It's just like the flare/bell bottom jeans IMO -- the fashion just keeps on coming back!