Help! Is this a scratch on my new bag?

jbbee.......it actually almost looks like a little cut!
attachment.php

It looks like a deep scratch or cut that didn't go through the leather. Since it is located in an area that is hidden, I doubt it would get any bigger. If it bothers you, then return it.

Thank you everybody! I emailed the SA telling her that people I showed the photos to all agreed that it looks like a mark. She said something like it'd have to be approved by the Chanel manager at her store, but she's gonna issue me a shipment pickup because she wanted to make sure i'm satisfied with my purchase.

I agree that the mark is very tiny and probably not gonna get any bigger (I probably would have more of these scratches after use anyway), but it was the first thing that drew attention to my eyes when I first opened the bag. Thanks for the opinion and supports. I'll post an update when I get a new bag :biggrin:

I just went to a Canadian Chanel boutique today...and took a close look at their calfskin reissues. None of them has a similar mark. I also saw a black goatskin reissue with SHW size 226. The texture of the bag is so different; it looks almost as durable as caviar! I don't think I see it in any US stores, does anyone know where I can find it? It's from 10P collection.

Goatskin w chain strap? Interesting. Curious re this as well. Let us know what happens w Other as well
I just went to a Canadian Chanel boutique today...and took a close look at their calfskin reissues. None of them has a similar mark. I also saw a black goatskin reissue with SHW size 226. The texture of the bag is so different; it looks almost as durable as caviar! I don't think I see it in any US stores, does anyone know where I can find it? It's from 10P collection.