Help! I'm embarrased to wear my first LV!

Perhaps you should try something "logo free" from LV, like maybe a speedy in epi? I hear what you are saying though. Just this past weekend I was out of town for my son's hockey tournament and had my mono lockit with me. I ran into several people there with fake mono bags and it was such a turn off that I no longer want to own anything mono/logo. BTW, LOVE your GUCCI Blondie!:love:

You can't let others stop you from your enjoyment! There are aloy of speedys out there, maybe personalizing yours can help how you are feeling. A nice scarf or bandana or LV keychain or charm?

whats there to be embarrassed about?!?! you have the real thing! walk with confidence! sure its not unique anymore just like the BH or the BV...but what is unique is the person who is carrying it...not everyone looks the same with an LV on...

my speedy 30 is a somewhat recent addition to my handbags...i avoided it at first 1. because its such a common bag and 2. years ago when i was looking for my second LV, I saw the SA pull out a new one for a customer and I saw it was folded, at first i'm like "noooo...folded?...wrinkles? i'll pass on that" so i opted for a Trouville, it had just came out and it was a structured bag, cuter than the Deauville.

Soooo eventually I came around and got a Speedy 30 and I dont know why I waited so long. For xmas I got a Damier 25 from eluxury.com. Absolutely luv them!

If you feel that way, return it or exchange it for something else.

I can't say that I understand the way you feel, because it doesn't bother me that many people have fake and real mono speedies. I bought the bag because I like it, not because I want everyone to know that I bought an authentic bag or because I wanted to be unique, because I don't look around to see what everyone else is carrying before I purchase something.

But I can understand that people will go on and tell you that "you know it's real,...etc., in an effort to change your mind about it, but if you don't have that conviction, and you are worried about being unique, those words won't convince you. So return or exchange the bag.

I agree with everyone!!! As long as YOU know it's real, that's all that matters! Why should another person's opinion matter on what bag you carry? It's not like you're carrying a bag for their pleasure... ;)

i understand how you feel... when i got my first LV, i felt this way too. LV around here isn't very common. i see about as many fakes as i do authentic ones, but it doesn't stop me from proudly carrying my LVs. it used to bother me when people would just stare at my bag, and then look me up and down. but i got used to it, and i don't care if people think my bag is fake. i have gotten quite a few compliments, so i'm assuming most people think my bags are real.

nobody really notices when i carry something that doesn't scream LV like damier or damier azur... so i tend to carry those bags more often.

Good! I thought this was brilliant bc who is gonna put a real LV key chain on a fake bag? Problem solved and your bag looks extra spiffy!:yes:

exactly. that is why i am nuts about the pastilles bag charm i put on my speedy (see avatar). it adds a little something special.

also, just feel good about your authentic bag. i know this has been stated before but only 1% of all LV items are authentic. you are in that 1% :graucho: rock on.