Help! I need industrial strength chapstick!

Also make sure you are not allergic to your toothpaste. Some people are sensitive to certain ingredients (like sulfates, fluoride etc) in their toothpastes and ended up with peely lips or small breakouts around the mouth.

I love to use aquaphor before bed.

Throughout the day, I use Burts Bees lip balm, there are also some new versions of the BB lip balm - Medicated with Clove Oil which is great if you need to relieve chapped lips and the Pomegranate lip balm which protects your lips from getting chapped.

If you're looking for something serious - Kanebo makes a product for dry chapped lips called Cellular Performance Lip Treatment, it's pricey but a little goes a long way and you really only need to apply it once or twice a day.
http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/pro...eIndex=4&perPageElements=10&categoryId=330217

I recommend staying away with products that contain petroleum/petrolatum.

i've always had really dry lips and i've tried pretty much everything possible. the chapstick i just discovered this past week is amazing! I don't have to keep applying it and it works super well. i can apply less and this is the first time i can see a big difference and i highly highly recommend it. it's the desert essence lip rescue. mine is the one with jojoba oil and aloe vera. i'm not sure if you can find this at walmart or target and stuff. i get my at whole foods market. it's also organic. seriously if your lips are super dry and chapped this will work wonders.

Dr. Kaplans's lip balm has been amazing!!!

It lasts and seem to really make a difference, I bought mine at Fred Siegals..but I heard have their own website and maybe at Sack's Fifth Ave I think...

Aquaphor is great too but for day time, I highly recomment this one!