HELP!! I lost my roommates Matinee in wine!! What can I DO?!?!? =[

OMG, that is SUCH great news!! I am so happy for you, you don't even know! Thank gawd someone was honest and turned it in.. that is the good thing about an RM vs. say a LV bag. People know how much a LV bag is but know one really knows what the worth of your RM is. Phew! Crisis averted.

Last edited:
Whew!!! I read through this thread and was feeling so badly for you both, since I know how much you love your wine mattie, vietangel...you have a kind roommate, and you are both lucky! Congratulations!!!

OMG, what good fortune!! Thank goodness for the non-discrete Target bag! This saga can totally be made into a movie. Opening scene: happy-go-lucky man doing his roommate a favor...Tragedy ensues, great horror, panic, turnmoil, fret, confrontation, sleepless night, desperation, glimmer of hope...then happy ending! I like happy endings. You've got a keeper of a roommate, except the fact that he's easily distracted and forgetful. :P He's got a heart of gold.

I'm happy for your reunion with your beloved mattie.

Whew !!! I'm soooo glad you were able to get it back. That is a fabulous ending.

Now I have to ask, and don't shoot me, but was all the make up and the DS still in there :Push: Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry everyone I just have to know.:supacool:

lol thats fine. no i was totally happy to get it back and everything was still in it.

i had my

DS
makeup bag
W2
car keys
house keys

i'm ecstatic that everything was still in it and i didn't even know i had left my keys in there. thank god!! i live outta that bag.

sooooo lucky!!!

and thanks ladies. i know i have an amazingly scatterbrained roommate. he's a good guy and he was totally ready to buy me a new bag. but thankfully i got mine back.

Whew !!! I'm soooo glad you were able to get it back. That is a fabulous ending.

Now I have to ask, and don't shoot me, but was all the make up and the DS still in there :Push: Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry everyone I just have to know.:supacool: