Help..... I get bored with LV!

there are epi styles for guys, you need to just look or ask the dudes on this forum.

I just saw a large-sized epi noe in multi-colors on US eBay : red, green, and blue.
Boom, there's your color.
Done, wear it on weekends or for casual to haul yer stuff around town.
Very casual, and masculine carry around bag.:supacool:

I get that feeling too. Hence, I don't keep them for long. I buy, use for a while, sell them and move on to new bags- LE or not.

So, I never call myself a collector, I call myself a user.

I agree you need to add some colour and stay away from the damier line for now. Maybe dat's why you're getting bored. Everything kinda looks the same after awhile.

Try Hermes? Or you could switch to collecting limited editions instead.

there are epi styles for guys, you need to just look or ask the dudes on this forum.

I just saw a large-sized epi noe in multi-colors on US eBay : red, green, and blue.
Boom, there's your color.
Done, wear it on weekends or for casual to haul yer stuff around town.
Very casual, and masculine carry around bag.:supacool:

Thanks for the info, but I do not like Noe, I just don't have any guts to wear Noe.

I agree you need to add some colour and stay away from the damier line for now. Maybe dat's why you're getting bored. Everything kinda looks the same after awhile.

Try Hermes? Or you could switch to collecting limited editions instead.

Hi there, thanks for the idea. I've visited Hermes last week and just fall in love with a bag that has the same name like mine, steve bag, but it is reserved so I couldn't buy it. Maybe I'll try Bottega Veneta.

V_B, how are you doing? Are you feeling better? I keep checking in on you. Sorry you did not like my noe suggestion, but I tried. Lots of guys wear it...

I hope you will be inspired by something soon . . .

V_B, how are you doing? Are you feeling better? I keep checking in on you. Sorry you did not like my noe suggestion, but I tried. Lots of guys wear it...

I hope you will be inspired by something soon . . .

I have checked ebay about the Noe. Do you have any picture of your male friends carry this bag? I feel that this bag is perfect for girls only.