Help..... I get bored with LV!

Bored with LV??? (gasps.......faints.....LOL)
I'm going to PM you my mailing address. Send them all to me...Just joking.

Honestly, I think we all get tired with our things at times. It may just be the effects of the season. Maybe you should look at the other options and not just designer things. Try and find up and coming labels or customized things.

Or maybe you should focus on accessories and not just bags.

I feel that way sometimes ~ with all my bags and wallet, that's why I have different designers an switch bags and wallet often, but I always come to Louie!:love:

Maybe just take a break for a little while, you know what they say ~ "Absence makes the heart grow fonder!"

yup! that's definitely happened to me before - even to the point that I up and sold EVERYTHING but one LV bag...now the fire is back! don't worry, you'll fall in love again...especially with such a fabulous collection!

and if not, then it never hurts to switch it up and try something new! :tup:

^^ You can always check out the website if you want to see pictures :biggrin:

Hehe, looking at the pictures only without being able to get it straight away is killing me :P, I have a bad habit, every time I want something and I have the fund to buy but can't get it right away, I will be so sad till I have my migraine :crybaby:bad... bad... habit......

I get bored sometimes with all of my purses. I think...I don't need any of these...than I wake up and remember that it's just a dream...it will pass. In the meantime...cheat with another brand.