HeLp, I cAn'T mAkE uP mY mInD!!!!

which carly do you like better?

• slim carly

• large carly

• who cares, they look the same!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the Large Carly. Maybe it's because it's the last one in the entire company that makes it just that much more special. ;) But I just think the large one is such a good size!

And like someone said, I think the Carly is meant to be slouchy. Get the large and you can always get the slim in a different colour if you really love it.

P.S: What is the difference (if any) between Angora and Parchment?

I like the LARGE one. But I'm a pack-rat too! I also like the slouchy appearance, which gives it a bit of a Bohemian appearance. Since I deviate a bit from the "norm," that would be real ok with me. But in the end, what you are most comfortable with ought to be the determining factor.

Maybe it's good to start out with two; especially since there was only one left in the large. While you have both, you can try both on for size; then keep one & return the other.

The slim looks better between these 2 pics. I like both bags alot. I really wanted to get the slim because I don't carry alot, but the patent leather strap just kept sliding off my shoulder so I bought the large.

They both slouch, which is what they were meant to do. Both are great classy casual everyday bags. Large is not "overwhelming" but rather a "wow" bag. The large C's show better on a large bag. How do they make you "feel!"

They both slouch, which is what they were meant to do. Both are great classy casual everyday bags. Large is not "overwhelming" but rather a "wow" bag. The large C's show better on a large bag. How do they make you "feel!"

I agree...the large Carly is a WOW bag....GORGEOUS!!!! And she is meant to slouch that way, that's her "look"! I vote for the LARGE CARLY and that color combo is totally TDF!!!!!!