HELP! I bought a FAKE on eBay!

Her feedback is so misleading. She's got 111 @100% and yet you are her very first customer! I recommend you file PayPal dispute and escalate it to claim immediately. Too bad you've already submitted feedback. I've no doubt PayPal will recover your money though it may take a while. Good Luck to you!
I think it may be because her feedback is so old that with the new system it doesn't show.
If check her feedback left for others it looks like she tried to sell an LV too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280108129547

I did not violate any of ebay's policies because i did not state in any part of the auction that i guarantee authenticity bacause i do not have any paperwork from Dior stating so.

So... she is saying that it is ok to list the bag as 100% authentic even if it wasn't, because she didn't say "guaranteed authentic"....
Um... authentic is authentic. I see no difference between saying "100% authentic bag" or "I guarantee the bag is authentic".

:cursing: File a paypal claim.

Some people are just unbelieveable. Where do they get their nerve? When I read of her responses, I was sitting here going "No Way!!!", with mouth hanging open. Don't fret though, you will get your money back.

Im so sorry this happened to u:sad:, you must be going through alot of trouble trying to get the seller refund you the money. I agree with others, you should definately file paypal dispute. she seems as though she is not going to change her mind to give u refund ( I can't believe she says that she cant give u refund cause she never got the bag authenticated at Dior...then why say its authentic?:hysteric::weird::lecture:)

You tried being nice...it didn't work. She seems really slick to me and not even remotely sorry for selling you a fake bag. They way she writes back to you makes me think she knew she was selling you a fake bag. It's illegal to sell replica bags even if you claim not to know it's replica and she is out the money not you. Email paypal and let them know that you got a replica bag and they will take care of it. If you paid by your credit card via paypal get intouch with your credit card company first and get the ball rolling there. Good luck. There is a special place in HELL for people like her! I hope she gets crabs from her replica lov'n husband!

^ Thanks, me too! :roflmfao:

:cursing::cursing:
yikes! that woman is a complete nightmare. and like katherin says, by listing the bag as being "authentic", i don't see how she can start cooking up excuses about not bringing it to dior, checking to see if it's authentic, etc. anytime i get a bag off ebay, i'd be all over it to make sure it's authentic.

i'm so sorry this happened to you fashion_guru! definitely pursue the matter full on and don't give up! threaten to report her to her local jurisidction and the IC3 too (that's what i did when i filed a dispute with paypal when a powersell failed to send me my dior sunnies and ignored my emails. after threatening all the above actions, the seller promptly refunded me my money).

i hope everything works out and i already know you'll be getting a brand new authentic dior direct from the boutiques as a replacement for this tatty fake.

best of luck!

i would bet all 12 of my Chanel bags, that she is a bona fide liar and white collar thief too...............i wish you the best and that you get all your $ back fast, and that Dior's John Galliano puts a big hex on her

may any further bags she buys develop shark teeth and bite her on her what-is-probably-a-huge-and-cellulitefilled butt :P

PS you can see i am mad, on your behalf :cursing:

I just want to say thanks to all the ladies for your help and encouraging words, and for being upset with me, lol.

Here's a little update on the situation. Paypal was reviewing the case because the seller swore up and down the bag was authentic. Last friday they told me I had to get proof the bag was fake, but they only gave me until July 2, so I went to mypoupette where they sent in a letter of non-authenticity. (I love them, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have mypoupette to back me up).

So, now Paypal is reviewing the case and I should find out early next week if I can get a refund. I can't believe this whole ordeal has taken so long, but I have definitely learned to be more careful with what I buy off eBay.

what does she mean she does not guarantee authenticity? when you state it on your listing as a fact and it ends up not being authentic, then you can file an item not as described. tell her you're going to file a complaint with the FBI's internet fraud division.

I just want to say thanks to all the ladies for your help and encouraging words, and for being upset with me, lol.

Here's a little update on the situation. Paypal was reviewing the case because the seller swore up and down the bag was authentic. Last friday they told me I had to get proof the bag was fake, but they only gave me until July 2, so I went to mypoupette where they sent in a letter of non-authenticity. (I love them, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have mypoupette to back me up).

So, now Paypal is reviewing the case and I should find out early next week if I can get a refund. I can't believe this whole ordeal has taken so long, but I have definitely learned to be more careful with what I buy off eBay.

I am sorry to hear it has taken so long to resolve your dispute. I hope Paypal does the right thing and refunds your money. Please let us know how everything turns out.