Help!! How do you get a grease spot out of my grey reissue distressed calfskin??

hi all, the stain did get lighter but it's not completely gone, it does look blend in with the grey distressed leather so not that visible now. I wonder if I should repeat this process again and see if it will improve...

Hikarupanda, yes, try it again and leave it overnight or put something slightly heavier on top of the cornstarch/cloth to help "draw" out the oil a bit more....it won;t hurt to leave it on for a day. And you can always use a cloth to dust away the excess cornstarch.

Hikarupanda, yes, try it again and leave it overnight or put something slightly heavier on top of the cornstarch/cloth to help "draw" out the oil a bit more....it won;t hurt to leave it on for a day. And you can always use a cloth to dust away the excess cornstarch.

thanks, I did it again today and leave it for like another 6 hours.....it never completely go away, but it blends in alright, so I guess I will just leave it....I just spray some apple guard stain repellent now to hopefully avoid another diaster....thanks so much for the tip about cornstarch though!!!:tup: