HELP, HELP! Party shoes decision! Vote for me!!!

shop-a-holic!

shop 'till you drop!
Nov 2, 2007
OK..I am going to my DH's company holiday party next Sat. and have not decided on the shoes yet.....and I am so torn between those shoes!

The dress will be really dark gray(almost black)corset style tube dress by Hanni Y.....I wish I have a Pic. of it...but it's at the cleaners...

Anyways...
I need to choose a pair of shoes to go with the dress and here are the candidates....

1. The sexy red satin shoes with bows on the back, side.....(and wear my Fendi B belt in red with the shoes)

or,

2. The metallic water-fall looking shoes(real cha cha, huh? :wlae:) (wear with multiple silver chain necklace by Stephen Dweck)

or,

3. Black satin sandals with crystals all over(I loce the ankle details!) and wear with diamond(wanna be CZs....:crybaby:) multi row choker and a bracelet....

What do you think? Your vote will be appreciated!!!

For now I am leaning toward No.2 or 3......

HELP~!:confused1:

Attachments

• Party Shoe Candidate No.1.JPG
    Party Shoe Candidate No.1.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 61
  • PartyShoesCandidateNo.2.JPG
    PartyShoesCandidateNo.2.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 68
  • PartyShoesCandidateN.3.JPG
    PartyShoesCandidateN.3.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 67
I tried to find a pic of my dress from web, but no where to be found...and since the dress is at the cleaners, I found something similar from the web........

My dress will be in all one color, really dark grey....not two tone like this one....

I think it depends on what kind of a company he works for and the age group of his co-workers. The following is totally just my opinion.
I think the dress you describe (not so much the one in the photo) sounds pretty sexy (tube, dark and corset). I think shoe #3 is the sexiest of the group. If sexy is ok for the party then go with #3 if you like them best. I think that pair #2 is more fun and festive/party like. I think it would make the outfit more fun and unique than overly sexy. The first pair of shoes with the belt would add a pop of color and fun to the outfit while looking sleek and stylish.
I would pick #2 or #3. They are all hot shoes BTW. I am envious.

lawchick - the polish is Blue Satin by CHANEL..I love it! it's deep dark navy blue....

His company and the people are pretty cool..they are not conservative at all....looking sexy will be OK!

All those shoes are shoetique101 shoes... I got them on line some time ago.....I've been buying their shoes a lot lately...........

I haven't worn the red ones yet(not even once) but the silver and crystal ones, I wear them with jeans all the time!

I think I am leaning toward No. 2 as well, but am going to wait for more opinions....

Thanks ladies for your help!!!:heart::yes: