Help - have I just been unlucky?

Hi Everyone, loving the e/w bays. Think its going to be a winner. Just able to fit everything in. Haven't taken pix yet. However, something funny happened at the weekend - was in the car (which had just been serviced) when DH could hear a tapping sound. Well, you know what men are like - he was ranting about the garage and things coming back worse than before. Discovered today it was the lock of the bag tapping ...

Ohhh lovely, the E/W Bays is beautiful! And the straps are a great length for wearing on the shoulder. I hope you love it!! Will you let us know and post some photographs for us to :drool over?

It is really lovely. Am feeling lucky to have it. Here is the picture for you to drool over Miss Mabel.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 44
Oh gosh that's seriously lovely colour! When the purse was added!?? Great pairs! Congrats:heart:

(sorry I missed your original posts.... but hey, welcome! )

Hi, DH added the purse a couple of weeks ago (before the Somerset Hobo went back). I asked him to get some collinol spray from HofF and he arrived home with the spray and the purse. I've never had a long purse like that but its really growing on me - loving it and DH of course.:biggrin: