Help! Got a fake bag from ebay what to do

My charge back experiences were all through credit card company (Visa). I have done this about 3 - 4 times among my over 1000 purchases.

I emailed the sellers and explained the problems, also I requested for return for refund. Since they didn't cooperate (mostly ignored my several emails), I went ahead to return them via USPS Priority with insurance and signature confirmation (the hot pink color slip). I didn't tell the seller I am doing so, I also used my work address as the shipping address.

Once the package was delivered, you could trace the signautre online and requested a copy of receiving signaure either through fax or email. Then I contacted my credit company and told them I returned the merchant to sellers and they received it with signature approval.

My credit card company would issued me a conditional refund and sent me a form to fill up together the proof of signature of receiving I got from USPS. Usually it took about 2 -3 months to received the permanent refund.

This not a pleasant process, but it is worth it.

Good luck!

okay, here is my update. I got the letter of NON-authenticity from my poupette and i have written a message to my seller that the bag is proven to be a fake. I gave her 24 hours to give me back my money and if she doesn't refund my money I will escalate it into a claim. Is that good enough?

BTW, she stated in her previous messages that if the bag is a fake she will refund my money asap. What if she doesn't reply anymore? Can I just escalate it into a claim?

thanks again

somebody please help me. the seller escalated the dispute to a claim. She had the nerve to do that! Obviously, she doesn't want to refund the bag anymore. What do I do? Since she has only 1 feedback does this mean that if I win I will only be entitled to a refund of $200. HELP! I bought the bag for over $1k. Please advice.

somebody please help me. the seller escalated the dispute to a claim. She had the nerve to do that! Obviously, she doesn't want to refund the bag anymore. What do I do? Since she has only 1 feedback does this mean that if I win I will only be entitled to a refund of $200. HELP! I bought the bag for over $1k. Please advice.

Jen, SHE escalated to dispute the claim when you have written proof?
She is probably doing this to stall.
At least she didn't take off and is responding - one good sign.
I think you have enough proof to win this.
It just might take some time now.

What is she saying in her dispute?

Also, did you file the dispute via PP or CC? At this point, I wouldn't wait for PP to be the judge. You could file the chargeback via CC since they will side you as long as you return the bag.

gro3602, she said that she sold me an authentic bag blah blah on her answer. She even lied and said she sent me the receipt of the bag when she did not

luckyns, I am starting my cc dispute but my problem is I don't know her address and I don't know where to return the bag. HELP

You will win. You got the letter which is the most important thing. Don't worry about her address right now, just work on getting your money back. Once she gets the chargeback she will probably give you her address.

Didn't you save the original shipping package? What about the eBay invoice which might have her address? After gaining my painful experience, I always asked the seller to revise his/her invoice to include his/her mailing address.

It is very sad we cannot trust any strangers nowadays.

gro3602, she said that she sold me an authentic bag blah blah on her answer. She even lied and said she sent me the receipt of the bag when she did not

luckyns, I am starting my cc dispute but my problem is I don't know her address and I don't know where to return the bag. HELP

Go to your ebay. Advanced search. Request contact information. Enter the item number and seller id.
Ebay should email you contact info.

i already tried the ebay contact info and it only has her number which is a cellphone number. I threw away the shipping box thinking everything would be alright. Im just so stressed and sad this is happening to me

In your case, call paypal credit card line, and tell them you bought a fake bag! need a chargeback. I just got my money back from my cc company. I am so happy with my Credit card company!!!!