Help! Going to court over fake bag! Need advice!

it wouldnt help to know of this place before you purchased since they make you wait 5 days before you can post :sad: anyways, i don't know if theres a way to contact louis vuitton, but I'd really like to see theM filing a suit against her butt :smile:

Well I've been in the process of moving to my own new place for college! But two days ago I got a letter saying I might have won restitution? I have to call them tomorrow to figure out what's going on! In the letter it says I have to mail them a list of items and their prices which I have already have made :smile:! But I'm a little confused because the judge didn't order restitution and she got a plea deal that didn't call for restitution that's why she accepted it! At least that's what I though? Any ideas anyone? Has this happened to anyone here?

Well I've been in the process of moving to my own new place for college! But two days ago I got a letter saying I might have won restitution? I have to call them tomorrow to figure out what's going on! In the letter it says I have to mail them a list of items and their prices which I have already have made :smile:! But I'm a little confused because the judge didn't order restitution and she got a plea deal that didn't call for restitution that's why she accepted it! At least that's what I though? Any ideas anyone? Has this happened to anyone here?
Who did the letter come from? The Attorney General typically has victim's rights funds. Usually you have to petition for that though.