Help!!! Glass of water dumped on my bag!

lppix

Jan 21, 2013
I have an empreinte Lumi and a glass of ice water was just dumped on it and in the front pocket. What do I do? I wiped the water off and pulled out the fabric in the pocket to dry. Help! Has this ever happened to you? At least there isn't any Vachetta!

I think it should be fine. IME, with many other all leather bags, they do fine with plain water on them, especially if you are able to wipe it off. I carry my all leather bags of many different brands in the rain and snow with no prob. Sounds like you did the right thing to me. I take it you have not noticed any spots or anything. BTW, I don't waterproof *any* of my leather bags at all. I did apply some water resistant treatment to my vachetta on my NF but that was because I was hoping to avoid any water spotting. It also made it nice and soft. As you said...at least it wasn't vachetta, .........and at least it wasn't Kool Aide :smile:

When I got my very first new car, within weeks of having it my hubby and I were switching drivers. He got out and went around, but because we were at an intersection, I decided to slide over the console and knocked over a full bottle of strawberry Sobe that had been sitting in the center console. Guess my butt was too big to clear it. Talk about a sticky mess!!!