Help!!! Glass of water dumped on my bag!

lppix

Jan 21, 2013
I have an empreinte Lumi and a glass of ice water was just dumped on it and in the front pocket. What do I do? I wiped the water off and pulled out the fabric in the pocket to dry. Help! Has this ever happened to you? At least there isn't any Vachetta!

SophieChic

Oct 6, 2011
Sierra Nevada Mountains CA
I think it should be fine. IME, with many other all leather bags, they do fine with plain water on them, especially if you are able to wipe it off. I carry my all leather bags of many different brands in the rain and snow with no prob. Sounds like you did the right thing to me. I take it you have not noticed any spots or anything. BTW, I don't waterproof *any* of my leather bags at all. I did apply some water resistant treatment to my vachetta on my NF but that was because I was hoping to avoid any water spotting. It also made it nice and soft. As you said...at least it wasn't vachetta, .........and at least it wasn't Kool Aide :smile:

When I got my very first new car, within weeks of having it my hubby and I were switching drivers. He got out and went around, but because we were at an intersection, I decided to slide over the console and knocked over a full bottle of strawberry Sobe that had been sitting in the center console. Guess my butt was too big to clear it. Talk about a sticky mess!!!