Help...Fushia Ostrich Plume 32 in Bal Harbour

hermesgroupie said:
The reason they keep the back room stock a secret is because they turn down about 90% of the people that walk in asking for a Birkin. Now, if they suddenly bring one out for a regular/VIP can you imagine the riot that would start?

Man, I wish they had turned Lindsay Lohan and LIL Kim down.....mind you, their stylists and managers probably got them for them.......

I think the ladies on here are FAR more stylish and elegant, and would prefer to have someone like that carrying my bags anyday over a celeb.......but there you go.........:sad:

Actually, I have to say that I feel so fortunate having the bags I do. Really. I love each one, I use each one and I will continue to for probably the rest of my life. If I never get a Birkin I will still be a happy and lucky gal. Thankfully, I adore the Kelly which seems to be easier to get ones hands on (although we'll see when it comes to tracking down my ostrich!) than that ever elusive Birkin. I haven't even SEEN one IRL yet! And how many times have I BEEN in that SF store now!!!! I KNOW there's gotta be a few in that basement!

I don't even need to buy directly from the store again if it comes to that....my Ostrich Kelly will find me and most likely it'll be a lovely vintage girl.