Help finding a Black Classic Hillier????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am searching for a Classic Hillier (smaller one):

Black w/ silver hardware

can anyone help?? i am SO wanting this bag right now....:yahoo:
    TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. try SAKS website ..
    they have it in black, but you have to pre-order.
    I hope that helps!

3. p.s. the silver hardware is coming out towards spring I heard, so hopefully they will have it by then.

the above was for gold .. sorry, read to fast!

4. oooh this is good to know I've been waiting for the silver hardware

5. vietlaydee20 - thanks for that info about the silver hardware coming out towards spring! Where did you hear that? If I do a pre-order with Saks it says it will ship no later than 4/15 - so I wonder if it is just for gold hardware.? That is what the picture is right now. I will call them but I'm sure they won't know.

I know there are a couple on ebay with gold hardware, but I am too hesitant to buy something this much on ebay and I am trying to hold out for one with silver hardware.

If anyone sees/knows of one - can you please pm me? THANKS!!!!!

6. check out his website ..
    its silver hardware galore on the MBMJ line :smile:
    i found out from another forum on here and checked it out!

7. p.s the only ones with silver hardware i've found on ebay were the blue hillier hobo large .. not black yet .. i'll keep my eye out and let you know :biggrin:

8. Thanks so much!! Really wanting small black w/silver....:drool:

9. I got a small black with silver hardware on Ebay a couple months ago. You just have to keep stalking. :smile: Otherwise, wait for the new spring bags.

10. the Bloomies flagship in NYC had two floor models back with silver. I didn't get a spy pic but I bought one and they brought some one from the back all wrapped. I know OP we talked in PMs, but for other people who are looking. The SA who helped me gave me his card if anyone wants a number/name

11. I'm also looking for a similar size bag but in grape juice...silver hardware as well, anybody sees it, pls let me know, many thanks!

12. I don't think Grape Juice was ever paired with silver hardware. It has the brushed brassy hardware only.

13. I saw the black/silver combination in the small Hillier last weekend, Sunday, at Saks in Tyson's Galleria (McLean, VA). You can give them a call to see if it's still available.

14. Nordies and Piperlime has them!! A lovely tpfer mentioned 20% off at piperlime when you sign up for their emails!!!