Help finding a Black Classic Hillier????

p.s. the silver hardware is coming out towards spring I heard, so hopefully they will have it by then.

the above was for gold .. sorry, read to fast!

vietlaydee20 - thanks for that info about the silver hardware coming out towards spring! Where did you hear that? If I do a pre-order with Saks it says it will ship no later than 4/15 - so I wonder if it is just for gold hardware.? That is what the picture is right now. I will call them but I'm sure they won't know.

I know there are a couple on ebay with gold hardware, but I am too hesitant to buy something this much on ebay and I am trying to hold out for one with silver hardware.

If anyone sees/knows of one - can you please pm me? THANKS!!!!!

the Bloomies flagship in NYC had two floor models back with silver. I didn't get a spy pic but I bought one and they brought some one from the back all wrapped. I know OP we talked in PMs, but for other people who are looking. The SA who helped me gave me his card if anyone wants a number/name

I saw the black/silver combination in the small Hillier last weekend, Sunday, at Saks in Tyson's Galleria (McLean, VA). You can give them a call to see if it's still available.