HELP! Find Coach item.

I don't mind if it's vintage or new. I just need something skinny that can hold change and at least 8 cards. I think i should go to the outlet, I haven't been there in years!
I love my medium corner zip wallet! I've posted it here before - the one with the rabbits on it. It comes in signature (online) and solids at the outlet stores. I'll post photos, too.

Reactions: Morgan_Bellini
I like that style! Thank you! It looks easy to access and secure. I worry with the card cases that the cards might slip out. Does that happen? I don't have one but I've been looking at them lately.
No I have never had cards slip out of card cases but I can see it happening if the leather pockets get too stuffed and then stretched out. Then you can't just use one card in there any more. You'd have to use more than one card to keep the fit snug. I don't see this happening with coated canvas since they don't stretch.

No I have never had cards slip out of card cases but I can see it happening if the leather pockets get too stuffed and then stretched out. Then you can't just use one card in there any more. You'd have to use more than one card to keep the fit snug. I don't see this happening with coated canvas since they don't stretch.
House, side note, Bye Patricia! :roflmfao:

I have a few and card cases and they are very secure.
This is good information, thank you! I didn't realize coated canvas doesn't stretch, it helps to know that. I really like the long card case with a zipper pocket that just came out (I think) but I was worried about the cards slipping out. This is so exciting, I feel like I have so many options now.

Thanks again!

This is good information, thank you! I didn't realize coated canvas doesn't stretch, it helps to know that. I really like the long card case with a zipper pocket that just came out (I think) but I was worried about the cards slipping out. This is so exciting, I feel like I have so many options now.

Thanks again!

This is what I'm currently using. Lots of room in this wallet! Plus there's a keyring.
ETA:
There's plenty room for a lipstick and whatever else you can fit in there after putting I put 8 cards in the main compartment. Plus it has inside back pocket behind the zipper, one under the flap and one on the outside!

IMG_20200904_144647.jpg

Last edited:
I like that style! Thank you! It looks easy to access and secure. I worry with the card cases that the cards might slip out. Does that happen? I don't have one but I've been looking at them lately.
I haven't had cards slip out, but I used to worry the lightweight card case might fly out of my bag, if I opened it in a hurry, lol! So I understand your concern. I hope you enjoy trying out a card case. It is really nice to have such a compact "wallet" if it works for you. ;)

This is what I'm currently using. Lots of room in this wallet! Plus there's a keyring.
ETA:
There's plenty room for a lipstick and whatever else you can fit in there after putting I put 8 cards in the main compartment. Plus it has inside back pocket behind the zipper, one under the flap and one on the outside!

View attachment 4838444
This is nice! I think I would have ignored this listing based on the first photo because it looks like a bifold wallet. I like this though!

I haven't had cards slip out, but I used to worry the lightweight card case might fly out of my bag, if I opened it in a hurry, lol! So I understand your concern. I hope you enjoy trying out a card case. It is really nice to have such a compact "wallet" if it works for you. ;)
Yes, that's another thing I was worried about. I like the one House just posted with the key ring on it. I could attach it somewhere inside and not have to worry about losing it.

This is nice! I think I would have ignored this listing based on the first photo because it looks like a bifold wallet. I like this though!
I used to use these a lot. They were made for outlet. You should still be able to find some second hand. They are small enough to fit in the slip pocket of most bags. There is also a similar one that has a deeper main pocket to hold more cards.

63758 peyton clover card case 033.jpg

case119.jpg

case108.jpg