help ebay scam what do i do?

hey there, I bought a Keepall from Ebay and when it come it was in awful condition and not as described, it had lots of wear and was missing the luggage tag and handle strap. So I e-mailed the seller and got no responce, I also opened a dispute with paypal. But please please be careful. Paypal will ask for lots of pics of the item to be faxed through to them...Ignore this (do not go to any trouble to get pics faxed, as you are the victim), I didnt fax pics and thought that, that was it and I had lost. A week later Paypal offered me the money when the item is returned.

hey.. i had actually inquired about this bag when it was up for sale as well,. except i asked to see the date code and heat stamp. the seller had never responded to me. and now, right after you had posted about the acution being fake, she/he messaged me about how the bag was not a real LV bag and how she/he never intended to pass it off as real. do you want a copy of this message?? i don't know if it will help you or not.

hey.. i had actually inquired about this bag when it was up for sale as well,. except i asked to see the date code and heat stamp. the seller had never responded to me. and now, right after you had posted about the acution being fake, she/he messaged me about how the bag was not a real LV bag and how she/he never intended to pass it off as real. do you want a copy of this message?? i don't know if it will help you or not.
i would love a copy of the message thanks alot. can you send it to me at [email protected]. this guy is such a scam artist.

Hey, just take it as a learning experience. EBay's notorious for that. A couple of years ago, I got a couple of Chanel Multipockets from iOffer, but I knew they were (AAAA+) replicas n' didn't pay that much for either of 'em. I've seen ridiculous fakes on both iOffer and eBay for the price of the authentic multipockets and a couple of times, and left messages to the seller askin' how they could charge authentic prices for these obvious fakes!? Anywho, ya live, ya learn. And even if you were to ask for more pix, they could send you pix of an authentic bag and STILL send you a fake. Please, when it comes to these auction sites, buyer beware!

Yeah.....ebayers can be so unreliable. Two or three years ago the exact same thing happened to me. It was the Dior Boston Girly bag. I was so disappointed=( I'm sorry for you.....

This auction doesn't have the Paypal buyer protection on it, so you will only have the standard ebay protection, which in the UK is £105.

The seller still has stuff for sale, so request contact details from "My Ebay" and give them a ring. You're best bet is to get a refund from the seller. Mention to them about mail fraud,and selling counterfeit goods is illegal and that may help them hit that refund button...

Good luck!

K
xx

I forwarded the message to you this afternoon, did you receive it?

thank you i got the email and the seller finally got back to me. he is such an idiot. he actually got mad because i opened a paypal claim and left him bad feedback, so he's not refunding my money. He's making me go through the paypal dispute process just to irritate me. he actually had the nerve to say that he could just hit the refund button but that he's not going to because i was rude to him. he also went on to say that a paypal dispute takes months and the burden is on me the buyer to prove my case. i told him that was no problem because i have kept every email he has sent me even the one where he acknowledged that the bag was a fake. i also took pics of the fake he sent me and have the link to the auction that clearly states the bag is authentic. pls someone tell me im covered because he's already recieved the bag back and still wont give me my money.

Make sure you make a hardcopy of the auction, so it doesn't dissappear. Sorry for your troubles. In the future ask here before you bid. Or you can go to the shoes and purses forum on ebay for authentication. Good luck.