HELP, Do I Need A Wallet?!

LOL. I have 8 bags, and no wallet yet. Every time I go to buy one, I think "but if I just add a few more $$, I can have another bag..." then I don't get a wallet. Besides, I haven't seen a wallet which is absolutely perfect for me yet. I carry a lot of cards (so I need more than 13 slots) and I want an ID window, space for change and bills. And it has to be reasonably compact. No LV wallet suits this, so I stick with my cheaper one and keep buying bags!!

You should get an LV wallet to add to your collection and your enjoyment of your LV bags. I know what you mean about putting the money towards another bag, and I have felt that way, too, but sometimes you need to make that purchase and not look back. I just got the Monogram Etoile Compact Wallet, and I'm tickled everytime I pull it out of my LV handbag, regardless of being out in public or by myself at home.

I LVOE the pic of your dog & speedy!

I would say that you don't "need" a wallet....but they sure are nice!!! :P I have two LV wallets and they have held up very nicely. I love the large zippy wallet and love it. It is now the only style of wallet I will buy!!! Go for it! You will use it for YEARS and YEARS!!! I always suggest getting the wildest wallet you like, cause it pops in your bag. I always have a little bit of a smile everytime I pull out my wallet!

Since you already have some LV bags, I'd get a wallet. I actually have too many wallets since I was extremely matchy-matchy (I'm slowly getting over that:P) But I'm so glad I bought a wallet and I love LV accessories.

I keep trying to convince my Fiance to let me buy her a LV wallet of some kind.
Its the 3rd LV i bought her, and she keeps telling me, i'd rather have a new purse for that money.

No offense to anyone, but me personally...If i had an LV purse, and pulled out a prada wallet, i'd feel out of place.

i think i'll need to take matters into my own hands.

They dont make it easy on you though. I was on a stupid waiting list for almost a month to buy her a speedy 40 monogram and myself a 'multiple' wallet.

sheesh, its like they dont want my $1300.

Thanks to all the enablers, lol!

So far in my collection I have:

Mahina L in Poudre
Galleria GM Mono
Galliera PM Azur
Multicolor White Aurelia MM
Speedy Azur 30
Affliche Mini Pouchette

*** Four Gucci bags so I guess I kinda "need" a wallet!

You should get an LV wallet to add to your collection and your enjoyment of your LV bags. I know what you mean about putting the money towards another bag, and I have felt that way, too, but sometimes you need to make that purchase and not look back. I just got the Monogram Etoile Compact Wallet, and I'm tickled everytime I pull it out of my LV handbag, regardless of being out in public or by myself at home.

^^Oh gosh, I'm glad I'm not the only one LOL! I feel ticklish as well when I look at sarah rubis here at home

me 3!! my DH thinks it's funny :P