HELP, Do I Need A Wallet?!

Bunifa

Nov 25, 2010
I currently have five LV bags and have been thinking of getting a wallet but I can't decide if I should spend it on another bag or go for the wallet. I want a wallet that has an ID window. I really love the MC white Eugenie but I'm holding back because of the price. What should I do?!

Do you already have a good wallet that serves your current needs right now? If so, I'd hold off on the Eugenie wallet, get all the bags that you want first and eventually get it in the long run.

Thank you guys! I was browsing through LV site and there isn't any bag that really interests me. I feel very content with what I have so the wallet sounds fitting, lol!

Get a wallet. I've held out for so long with a wallet and I finally took a plunge a week ago when I got the Sarah in Epi Rubis. Let's just say the first 2 days i've used her, I realized what I've been missing in my LV collection haha!

You should get an LV wallet to add to your collection and your enjoyment of your LV bags. I know what you mean about putting the money towards another bag, and I have felt that way, too, but sometimes you need to make that purchase and not look back. I just got the Monogram Etoile Compact Wallet, and I'm tickled everytime I pull it out of my LV handbag, regardless of being out in public or by myself at home.

Get a wallet! They are great and you use them everyday. If you can swing it, get something in vernis. The pop of color in a bag is great.

Btw, I always wanted a wallet with ID window but ended up with a Sarah instead and realize the ID window really isn't neccesary.

Good luck!

OP: You definitely should get a wallet.

I love your thinking (Eugenie). I have the Mono Eugenie and absolutely love it. This wallet gets used the most of all the ones I have. Of course, the MC Eugenie is lovely as well.

I would get a wallet that matches most of the LV bags I own.

I'd get a wallet... You change your handbag from day to day but your wallet gets used everyday!

ITA! While a wallet can cost the same as another LV bag, I'm one of those people who just loves having all of the accessories - I've got several key ring/tags, 2 bag charms, and a ring, not to mention all of the cles pieces and pochettes. Get your wallet, girl!! :biggrin:

Yes, you need a wallet! I think accessories are just as important as a pretty hand bag, after all they are what goes inside because a bag is meant to hold all your things. You're going to love organizing everything and then pulling things out when you need them. LV wallets are excellent, I've seen ones that still look almost new after 7 years of hard work. You also mentioned that you're content with your hand bags at the moment, so now is the best time to take the plunge.

p.s. The Eugenie is gorgeous.

Last edited: