HELP Dior or LV?

like someone said previously, keep the dior. LV mono canvas will be around for the rest of your life, that dior bag will not. plus it was a gift, all the more reason to keep it.

I am probably in the minority here, but I think you'd get more use out of the LV bag. If you buy bags all the time, I'd say go with the Dior, becaus the LV bag will be around forever. But if this is a special splurge, then go with the LV bag, because you could use it every day.

The Dior bag is different and special, it just doesn't go with many styles. The neat thing about it is that the style won't be around forever like LV.

The Dior seems too perfect for a gift for Valentine:love: . I would keep it if I were you. I think this bag is a classic, very pretty and classy. Every one has LV and if you don't have many of them already you can buy it some other time:biggrin: .

Thanks GUYS!

Let me clarify some things so it doesn't make me sound so mean hehehe. I picked out the dior and my boyfriend wanted to get the popincourt, but then he ended up gettin the dior for me. I was thinkin if I should keep the dior or get the popincourt that he likes more. I just thought that the DIOR might be a little too colorful for me, but then it's so pretty. I was lookin at the popincourt and it was cute too. I couldn't decide if I want the dior or not. That's why I asked for your opions.

Thanks for the responses. I think I'm going to keep it. I can always get the popincourt because it's always around, but the dior won't. It's so hard to find a Dior product once they stopped the line.

=)