HELP! Desperately Seeking........

Hi! Thanks for the info but they don't ship internationally and not really sure is it authentic too. :/

You are smart to beware of fake Celine Pink Fluo Bags. I have helped with six PayPal cases in the last two weeks and they were all fake Celine Fluo Pink bags in the nano, Micro, Mini, and even shoulder size. The pics look good, so it is really tricky. . . .the are only two ways I can distinguish these from real ones by pics alone--I am not saying what they are b/c I don't want to help counterfeiters, my point being it is really hard to tell.

I have a friend who has an authentic Celine Pink Fluo Micro, but because of all the counterfeits she is having trouble selling it. It really makes me sick to see these people list over and over again--see the thread on "A place for the fakes" before considering buying one off eBay/internet.

You are smart to beware of fake Celine Pink Fluo Bags. I have helped with six PayPal cases in the last two weeks and they were all fake Celine Fluo Pink bags in the nano, Micro, Mini, and even shoulder size. The pics look good, so it is really tricky. . . .the are only two ways I can distinguish these from real ones by pics alone--I am not saying what they are b/c I don't want to help counterfeiters, my point being it is really hard to tell.

I have a friend who has an authentic Celine Pink Fluo Micro, but because of all the counterfeits she is having trouble selling it. It really makes me sick to see these people list over and over again--see the thread on "A place for the fakes" before considering buying one off eBay/internet.
Hi!

Yeah. Pretty worried about the Celine bags at eBay too.
Anyway, you said your friend want to sell it in eBay last time,
Is she still interested in selling it?

Hi all you helpfuls, I'm desperately seeking the flat pouch in blue, preferably the colorblock version with black and blue, but also all blue would be fine. And also preferably from Europe! Any ideas?

Hi there! I still haven't found one yet, so I'm hoping someone can help me find a brand new micro size luggage tote in any color! Preferably from a department store who is willing to ship to Canada, thank you :smile: