Help: Classic Timeless Shoulder bag?

hi! i have a few and imo- the mezzo is the winner. the size is really not too big- and has the zipper. the vachetta bottom is fine- it will darken, but that to me is part of living. and it is very well made. the luco gm (got this too) is quite structured. and with a zipper. but not too comfortable on the shoulder. i don't like the other totes either.... shoulder bags are a challenge.... good luck. (you need to to and spend a few hours at a lv store...)

I have the Viva Cite and use the outside pockets for phone. The shoulder strap is a perfect length. I just replaced the shoulder strap because I got a little pen on it. Now the bag looks new again because that's the only vachetta. The bag, however, is a little too small for me, I probably will eventually sell it. I carry a lot of stuff so I use my Petite Noe more-which I love.
Hi there, I was just wondering how much it cost to replace your viva cite mm strap in 2006 lol ?

What about the Speedy 30 Bandouliere? It gives you the look of the Speedy with the option of a shoulder bag? Fits all your needs and wants! I just got the Speedy 35 Bandouliere last week and LOVE it!!