Help choose and addition to my ever changing family...

05 Caramel or 06 Rouge VIF

• Caramel

• VIF

Results are only viewable after voting.
My vote is for Rouge Vif- your collection is already quite neutral so I think a RV would be very nice and refreshing and it goes with so many colours, too!:yes:

I voted for Rouge Vif :yahoo: it really would be a great additional to your neutrals and such a fantastic red bag is also neutral and matching with everything (IMO) :yes: ;) ! Good luck on your decision :sweatdrop:

I love both!!! I am a neutral girl too but I must say that I love the rouge vif in the city size~ rouge vif in the work may be too much for you since you don't like brighter colors for you. Caramel '05 is one of my all time favorites and you can't go wrong with it in any style. I'm going to vote for caramel though b/c I am in love with any caramel color and I am partial to it since I have it.

Caramel 05,it's lovely (wich I'm selling now by the way:crybaby: :crybaby: ) the leather is amazing and the color is great, here is a pic so you can see what lovely color is, I had both VIF and caramel but my vote is for this one.Picture 061.jpg

Picture 060.jpg

I voted for Vif because you have neutral colors already, so why not some vibrant color to spice your collection up? I personally love both of the colors and you'll probably get more use out of Caramel, though.

Have fun deciding! (The most fun part of shopping is when you're deciding what to get, ain't it?)...and let us know what your final decision may be:smile:

thanks for everything girls!!!!
his angel- i loooove your VIF work. (i'm partial to that style too)
lovelv- I missed the BIN!!!! stupid me, that's why i shouldn't take soo long to decide.

omg! the decision is sooo close. I am thinking maybe the VIF, though. I had a Caramel Day before. The leather quality was rich, but the color just never clicked with me (or else i probably would've kept it). So I guess I will try something new or hey maybe both!!! thanks ladies! :smile: