HELP! Charbon GGH or Cinn/Mogano GGH

COMETE......... I've seen Castanga in person at NM, and it was very close to Mogano, and was Beautiful! The Anthracite with GGH would be absolutely gorgeous! So, he didn't have a Mogano City? And, now your choices are Castanga, Charbon, or Anthracite?

Tillie yeah he did not give the Mogano. He said that the Castanga was close to the Cinnamon, that is how he explained it. I am so torn between the Castanga and the Anthracite, what do you think? I do have a YSL Pewter silver Muse bag and a Matalasse in Black w/silver hardware trying decide. Also have loads of LV in Browns. Ugh!

SA told me in GGH he had Sahara-Charbon-castanga in the city
PT GGH- RUBY-Pommier-Sahara-Anthra
Getting in PT GGH:
Anthra
Black
castanga
Sang
City GGH getting:
black
anthra
castanga
sang
sahara

I am so confused!!!

I went back to BB site and checked out the pic of the Anthracite Work with the GGH & some other TPF'ers pictures and feel I may be sick if I do not follow my original choice and I still just love this bag so I think I am going to have to go with the original choice.

First I was going to say Mogano, but I see it's down now to Anthra or Castagna. Seeing as you have a lot of LV browns, then I say Anthra. Which I think was your first choice anyway! Good luck!

Well, I ordered the Anthra! He only had the one PT GGH. I am excited and hope it is as amazing as the ones I have seen some of ya all got and posted in photos. I was certain on my 1st choice when I purchased my Raisin City RH and luv her, use her a lot! I will post picture of both the Anthra and the Red Vermillion when they come in. Actually I think that my recent Stardust GGH Money will go with them both well. :biggrin:

I'm sorrry I wasn't around to help you make your decision, but I just walked in the door. I see that you ordered the Anthra PT with GGH........it sounds beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures! :heart:

Thanks Tillie46 ! I am so excited and can't wait! I grilled the Him as not being able to see IRL. ? the saturation, veiny leather texture, no flaw examination. I think he thought I was a little crazy. But I did explain seeing so many recently and the variations that can occur as each bag being unique to itself. So keeping my fingers crossed! Will post pics when she get in! :yahoo:

I liked the Castanga!!!

I agree!! I have pt in castagna and love it. I just ordered the Day in castagna too because it is such a wonderful rich color, a great neutral. Please let us know what you decided on and pics.:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1768.JPG
    IMG_1768.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 55