Help!.. buyer is claiming Vuitton handbag is counterfeit and opened a dispute :(

poopsie2 said:
Ok, just how in the hell do you break a piece of the hardware? :confused1:
I have had 15-20 year old LV and it was always the canvas or the leather that finally started wearing out. I have never had a piece of hardware go bad on me.

I've asked her to send me some photos of the damage as I was confused and haven't heard back ...I'm thinking was this just another attempt for her to try get her money back as she knows she will most probably loose the case (not very well thought out though!)

I've asked her to send me some photos of the damage as I was confused and haven't heard back ...I'm thinking was this just another attempt for her to try get her money back as she knows she will most probably loose the case (not very well thought out though!)

She might have damaged the bag in order to do a return:P
Proceed with caution.

more likely than unlikey that she damaged the bag that is probably why

she isn't sending the pictures of the "damage".... to take something &

damage it, IMO is really reflective of her character ..disgusting...

In the mind of this sicko buyer, anything is possible.
I believe she is capable of pulling a rivet in order to get a refund.
Which is why, the Op has to be ready for anything!

**** UPDATE ****

At end end of December buyer was claiming she had accidentally damaged the bag after i had offer a partial refund (still wanted refund and to KEPT the bag.. is she mad?). Therefore i explained i can only refund on receipt of the bag and i had requested photos of the condition as i would have to deduct fees to fix the bag from my refund... i've heard nothing... The case will automatically close in 7 days so fingers crossed she's come to her senses. What stress!!!

**** UPDATE ****

At end end of December buyer was claiming she had accidentally damaged the bag after i had offer a partial refund (still wanted refund and to KEPT the bag.. is she mad?). Therefore i explained i can only refund on receipt of the bag and i had requested photos of the condition as i would have to deduct fees to fix the bag from my refund... i've heard nothing... The case will automatically close in 7 days so fingers crossed she's come to her senses. What stress!!!

Thanks for the update:smile:

**** UPDATE ****

sorry that you have to deal with this stress....this buyer

is really inconsiderate.. damaging the bag??? accidentally?

let's hope this bag can be repaired to look good enough so that

you will be able to re-sell & not take another loss... keep us posted

If this PITA ever does return the bag and it is damaged if you are going to have LV repair it make sure to get an estimate from them. Also some things they will not repair. Like the canvas. Not sure about hardware----I have only had leather replaced by them.
Hopefully you will not hear from her again.

this buyer does indeed deserve to not only be charged for the repair
of the bag, but your time driving back & forth and your gas.... she is
really disgusting.... and would not give her a refund until you know for
sure that the bag can be repaired & re-sold... some nerve...