Help! Blush Caviar Flap or Patent Blush Flap?

The blush is really pretty in the patent and stands out more. I was on the fence about getting the blush patent too (in fear of color change), decided against it once, but ended up taking the plunge and bought the medium flap. Actually in real life, the color is not that light at all and I think it will hold up nicely :yes: I've been getting many compliments on this bag :heart: it is so pretty and goes with so much too.

thanks for everyones imput! LOL im so silly..turns out the Blush was a LAMBSKIN and yeah, thats totally out for me. i love lambskin but with such a light color, i don't think ill be able to keep up with it. I guess i'll keep waiting until the RIGHT BAG comes along.

thanks for everyones imput! LOL im so silly..turns out the Blush was a LAMBSKIN and yeah, thats totally out for me. i love lambskin but with such a light color, i don't think ill be able to keep up with it. I guess i'll keep waiting until the RIGHT BAG comes along.

i've yet to see any pics of the blush in lambskin, must be beautiful, but definitely will be higher maintenance. i hope you will find the right bag.